Thursday, October 30, 2014

I should have remembered Ecclesiastes...

Greetings, it was a great day to run along the Causeway.  How can you not love this time of year?  The humidity is lower, the temperature too.  So why on God's green earth did I decide to leave my water in the car, SMH. I figured I was going to just run a 5k and then do some errands.  I have run many 5ks sans water but for some reason this run was different.  I started out great.  I was enjoying the water, the scenery et. al. but then it happened; dehydration began to kick in and I left my water in the car.  Since I refused to start walking all that I could do was run faster, which I did not.  It definitely was not me but I ran if not my fastest but one of my best times ever; THANK YOU LORD. So take note, NEVER go running without any water. Even if you are going just up the street bring some water with you. Peace!  I ran 3.22 miles, in 29:58, pace of 9:18min/mi, speed: 6.45 mi/h.

No comments:

Post a Comment